Prenatal Care in Toronto & GTA
We offer complete prenatal care and prenatal services for our patients who have become pregnant through our fertility services, as well as for other patients referred to us by their community family practitioner or obstetrician.
Prenatal services offered
- Regular prenatal visits
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
- On-site ultrasound services
- Viability ultrasounds
- First trimester screening (FTS) with nuchal translucency (NT) assessment and associated blood tests
- Biophysical profile (BPP)
- Infectious and gestational diabetes screening
- Referrals to high-risk and maternal fetal medicine (MFM) as needed
How to get started
Fill out our form and we will be in touch to schedule an appointment for you with one of our Tripod Fertility physicians.
This form of treatment is an alternative that can be less time-consuming, and a less expensive assisted reporduction solution. Learn More
& Treatment (Immuno-Fertility) A strong, balanced immune system is vital in pregnancy as it helps the uterus accept and nurture the embryo. The field of reproductive immunology includes immune treatment and testing. Learn More
They supported me throughout my journey and continued that support well after I conceived my daughters.